Miyerkules, Setyembre 25, 2013




      TURN-AROUND POEMS



1.I used to call her jenny ,
But now I prefer honey

2. I used to bake some cookie,  
But now  prefer cake

3.I used to wake at night,
 But now I prefer to sleep so tight

4. I used to choose the wrong way,
 But now I  prefer Gods way

5.I choose to carry notebook ,
But now  prefer laptop

6.I used to know  her brother ,
But now I think I love her

7.I used to drink some milk ,
But now I prefer coffee

8.I used to wrote a letter ,
But now 'm sending email

9.I used to eat some orange ,
But now I prefer apple

10.I used to dance the tango ,
But now I prefer zumba


11.I used to travel so far ,

But now I realized it was so hard


12.I used  to join the school play , 

But now I think its unfair


13. I used to buy a new car ,

But now I want a new house


14.I used to walk alone ,

But now I cant do it all along


15.I used to play volleyball ,

But now I prefer  basketball


16.I used to eat some chocolate ,

But now I have my diet


17.I used to write a story ,

But now I prefer poetry


18.I used to steal the diamonds ,

But my conscience tell me not to do it
19.I used to play guitar, 
But now I prefer to play violin
20.I used to eat lots of carbohydrates, 
But now I prefer proteins
21.  I used to jog in morning,
 But now I like on fitness gym
 22. I used to watch the twilight,
 But now I prefer meteors at night
23.I used to argue with my friend,
 But now I prefer to reconcile with them
24.I used to scape on class hours ,
But now I prefer to stay and learn
25.I used to win in contest ,
But now I I’ll just do my best

26.I used to hang out on weekends,
 But now I prefer to visit mom
27.I used to sing a lullaby ,
But now I love the pop song
28.I used to love a prince ,
But now I think his a beast
29.I used to face my problem,
 But now my problem is my face
30.I used to scare by monster,
 But now I fear no evil
31.I used to go with Rolly
 But now I want Sally

32.I used to ride a bus 
But now I prefer MRT

33.I used to eat potato
 But now I love peanuts

34.I used to txt my friend 
But now I like to tweet


35.I used to watch the sunset 
But now I prefer sunrise

36.I used to alarm in morning
 But now I learn to wake myself

37.I used to borrow her books 
But now I had my own

38.I used to play at rain
 But I got sick

39.I used to shout my cousin
 But now I learn to respect him

40.I used to tune the radio 
But now I prefer TV

41.I used to eat vegetables,
But now I eat more of it.

42.I used to play softball,
But now I prefer basketball.

43.I used to spend more money,
But now I prefer to save some of it.

44.I used to spend more money,
But now I prefer to cook with her.

45.I used to drive motorcycle,
But now I prefer to drive car.

46.I used to walk up with stairs,
But now I prefer to use the elevator.
47.I used to go to Davao City,
But now I prefer to go to Palawan.

48.I used to spend my day watching Television,
But now I spend my day reading books.

49.I used to wear shorts,
But know I wear jeans.

50.I used to be alone, 
But now I mingle with other.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento