Miyerkules, Setyembre 25, 2013



OWN COMPOSITION OF SHORT STORY

The Old House




              Tick, tock, tick, tock. Idianale was sitting on the sala, watching the moments of her past existence slowly pass away. Suddenly, Tala, her grand daughter came and sit beside her."what are you thinking grandma?" Tala asked. Idianale slowly get the clock beside the lampshade and said, "My house has been empty for such a long time and i'm lonely. My sons and daughter had already their own families. As I sit here by myself, all I can do is look back and reminisce". Is that an old clock? Its an old fashion? Hanan asked as she enter the sala. My grand daughters, this clock was owned by your grandfather, Dumangan. Unfortunately, he had passed two years after our golden anniversary. We had lot of memories in this house. Can you tell us a story? Tala asked.


                                   
         
                   I could tell you stories that only walls would know. When we first came in this place many years ago, the first thing your grand father brought was this clock. He through this for your father, Dumakulem. When he was in high school, your father is the most lazy boy in terms of school works and house hold chores. He never care of what's happening inside the house. He always went out and play with his friends. We keep on advising him until he realizes his mistakes. I sometimes thought that he really didn't understand saying. But it felt good when Dumakulem went off college. He became a more responsible man.And now finally he is a professional licensed  attorney. 
                                 


                 My kids finally grew up and have their own family.Grandma, its seems that this house had lot of sentimental memories for you, Hanan said. But why are you going to sell this?Tala asked. Idianale look  around and said "This house is too much big for me. Now that i'm alone I have to look for a small one. And I hope that someday somebody will get a chance to create a set of new memories here. "Mom don't worry, the kids and I will always visit you in your new house and I hope you'll like it." Dumakulem said as he and his wife Analogay enter inside the house.









  

              

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento